Tuesday, December 1, 2015

(12) Christmas Spirit (the spirit of giving)

There are so many wonderful things about Christmas time and the spirit we all feel. I believe it comes from the light of Christ -- we all possess it. I can't help but appreciate kind people whenever I see them doing random acts of kindness. When I am touched by such blessings, it's a humbling experience. The same goes for the flip side of things. Whenever I have an opportunity to do something nice for someone, it can even be something small, it changes my attitude in positive way. I think it can be even more impactful on me because I enjoy helping other people. It's the best feelings in the world. I'm still waiting for that chance to change someone's life altogether. As John Wooden said, "You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.

And remember, no good deed ever goes unnoticed:


I see this quote by Charles Dickens every time I walk by the Clyde Building at BYU. Around this time of year, this becomes even more significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment