Wednesday, November 18, 2015

(6) Personal Narrative ideas

I have a few solid ideas for my personal narrative that I think would be cool to write about. I've been thinking about a story or an event that is worthy to write a 3-4 page paper on. Whenever I have a significant change or a feeling of growth I don't really realize it until some time after when I have a minute to look back and really see what was going on. For me, many big learning experiences have come in my teenage years, particularly my senior year in high school and also since I've graduated high school. That seems like only a short period of time to have the most growth, but that was when the responsibilities started to pile the most. I have accomplished more in the past couple years than any other time; I have more to be proud of. Anyway, one idea I like the most is to think of a time (a personal achievement) when I was really proud of myself. I think it's hard, especially for myself, to be proud of the things I've done when I've still got so far to go. However, it's important and we all should find joy in the moment instead of always looking too far ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment