Friday, November 27, 2015

(7) Reflection and Gratitude

It's awesome and crazy to think that my first semester of college is coming to an end.. I look back and I'm so grateful for all the many blessings God has given me in the process. I really love it at BYU. I love learning in such an uplifting environment where school isn't just assignments and test scores. I know my education is much more. It's about the aims of a BYU education:
  • Spiritually Strengthening
  • Intellectually Enlarging
  • Character Building
  • Leading to Lifelong Learning and Service
I've met so many amazing people and done some great things. I've also been strengthened by and through hard trials along the way. It's going to be a journey: a hard one at that, but very rewarding. Here are a few great quotes I found that have given me motivation, especially at this time of the school year when it's so tempting to loosen our grip on our goals and not give it our all.

“It always seems impossible until it is done.” ~ Nelson Mandela
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ~ Zig Ziglar
“Do not watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going.” ~ Sam Levenson
“You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” ~ Babe Ruth
“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” ~ Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment