Wednesday, October 7, 2015

(4) Oct. 2015 General Conference

This conference was incredible! I feel so inspired to follow the counsel of the Lord's most humble servants. There are so many things that stuck out to me. I know "ponderize" was a great idea and I've already started doing it. Once a week you pick a verse of scripture and refer back to it frequently throughout the week, pondering the words deeply. I'm also going to try and memorize some parts, if not all..

I really enjoyed Jeffery R. Holland's (who doesn't) message on a mother's divine love. It really is the closest thing we have to the pure love of Christ on this earth. Mothers carry such a heavy load and have so much love to give. The selfless manner in which they show it is remarkable. Like Jesus Christ, they are always there for their children. I'm so grateful to have a loving mom like this.

3 comments:

  1. What's your verse? I picked Mosiah 1:18 for my first "ponderize" experiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mosiah 3:19

      That's cool, we both chose one in mosiah!

      Delete
    2. Mosiah 3:19

      That's cool, we both chose one in mosiah!

      Delete